Connecting Expats In Delhi
Time: April 10, 2011 at 7pm to April 17, 2011 at 10pm
Street: 31 Hauz Khas Village
City/Town: New Delhi
Website or Map: http://www.facebook.com/pages…
Phone: 011-46080533/44, 9899383899, 9811695909
Event Type: pub, quiz
Organized By: Su Manchu
Latest Activity: Apr 8, 2011
Yes folks, TLR’s Pub Quiz is back on Sundays with a new format and new quizmasters – calling all mega-minds, prepare to have your intellect humbled!
The new quiz format focuses on participation, whether you're on the stage, in the audience or behind the bar. We can’t divulge any further details though so you’ll just have to attend to find out!
Mark your calendars for April 10th and 17th for now and further Sundays will be confirmed soon! The Quiz starts at 7pm sharp and you know what they say about early birds...
10% Discount on bill for all Quiz Participants! Prizes for Quiz Winners!
(all contestants mustorder food or drink to participate in Quiz.)
Seating is limited! Please make a reservation by calling 011-46080533/44, 9899383899, 9811695909
Flavour of the questions.
- If a bartender "86'd" you, what would he/she be doing to you?
- The answer is Hamburger U, what's the question?
- Connections: A question in 3 clues, max points for answering it on the first clue and the first clue is...
- Her mother played Hrithik's mother in Jodha Akbar.
About our new quiz masters…
- Dr. Sanjay Chugh is a Shrink by training and occupation for close to 25 years now but at heart is an inveterate quizzer. When he is not grappling with the questions thrown up by his life or his clients' lives, he is thinking Trivia! He was a quizzer in school and college before he took to organising Quizzes at the Inter-School, Inter-College and Inter-University level. Hosting a serious - cum - fun Pub Quiz in Delhi has been a dream generated from participating in various pub quizzes in Goa. And so, the TLR Pub Quiz!!!
- Vikram “Chanty” Achanta lives in Delhi, with his wife and 2 children, and when he's not grappling with the challenges of entrepreneurship with his successful Tulleeho enterprise, likes to write and run. He dreams of one day, running a sub 2 hour, half marathon and writing a book. Chanty also writes for a variety of Indian and International publications, including Mint, Man's World, The Man, Drinks International, Spiritz Magazine, Sommelier India and Forbes India.