OT (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

does anyone know any *nice* gyms that you can pay monthly for?

hi everyone, i am looking for a nice gym for the next month so i can prepare for a marathon. does anyone know of anything that i can get a…

Started by C Marrewa Karwoski

1 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Nisha Ravi

Sudafed

Hi, Does anyone know where to get Sudafed/any trustworthy nasal decongestion medicine in Delhi? Reason is I'm flying back Stateside tomorr…

Started by Steven Lechter

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by DilliNet

Who wants to be featured in the First City magazine?

As you notices, we work closely with the First City magazine. It's Delhi's one of best cultural monthly magazines - we had a regular column…

Started by Jacek

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Julian Boulinguez

How to get a new ring tone for my cellphone?

Hey guys, I know it's a weird question but I'd like to change my ringtone and put this nice hindi song I like. How to get it? Thanks!!

Started by Yasmine MEZIANE

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Abbas Peeran

Good Tailors in Delhi

Hey Guys!   I'm comin to India in August and was hoping to get me a tailor made suit in Delhi. I'll be in Delhi for 3-4 weeks, so I think t…

Started by Rohit Arora

9 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Rohit Arora

Dance Til You Drop

Anyone interested in dancing til you drop tonight? Urban-Pind (in GK-1) has one of the best music scenes in Delhi. Good music. Good food. F…

Started by Noelle

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Anubha

Black People in Delhi?

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the group so please forgive me if this question has been raised before - I did a quick search and found no results.…

Started by kay*

7 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Abbas Peeran

Brining My iPhone to Delhi

I'm wondering if it's possible (or will it be a difficult process) to bring my iPhone with me from Canada to Delhi. I was thinking I'd just…

Started by kay*

0 Dec 1, 2010

Used condoms clog the toilets of CWG village

Oh, those nasty international athletes! "NEW DELHI: Thousands of used condoms have reportedly clogged the drains of the Delhi Commonwealth…

Started by Jacek

0 Oct 7, 2010

Common What Games?

These three days have been an avalanche of disturbing informations about CWG. Just few links http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-113

Started by Jacek

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Rajat K

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service