Life in Delhi/NCR (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zara opening in India!

Ok, I know it's not really "manly" subject, but for this one I was really looking forward to, as I was just getting frustrated trying to bu…

Started by Jacek

1 May 24, 2010
Reply by Jacek

Champions League final 2010!

HEY!!Anybody know where to go watch the Champions league final this saturday? My friends and i would be extremely grateful to know where to…

Started by Niels Møller

2 May 22, 2010
Reply by Niels Møller

GMAT & TOEFL in Gurgaon

Hi do you know any worth recommendation courses and examination centres for GMAT and TOEFL exams in Gurgaon? thanks

Started by Jacek

0 Apr 21, 2010

Good & cheap tailor (western formals)

Hi all,I was wondering if you know any good and non expensive tailor for western formals (suit and a set of shirts) in Delhi or preferably…

Started by Jacek

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Jacek

Painting Classes?

Hi all, Does anyone know a good institute or even a learned teacher from whom I can take painting classes?  I live in NFC so somewhere with…

Started by Moneesha Ramani

0 Mar 16, 2010

Mailing Lists for Expats

Hey Delhi people!! I would like to get on some kind of a mailing list regarding, clubs, partying, social event ore almost anything which is…

Started by sifdjvåso dsdjf åsi

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Mohammed "MoCity" Abood

Custom made leathershoes

re-posting from Yuni-Net --- Hi all Thank you for all the very helpful suggestions on where to get custom-made leather boots in Delhi. For…

Started by Jacek

4 Feb 27, 2010

Where's the music at?!

Hey everyoneIve been in Delhi for roughly a month, and is wondering if anyone know if there are any places to go to see/listen to music? Im…

Started by Niels Møller

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Jacek

Other websites about life in Delhi

DelhiExpat dead now, but still a good resource of informationEating Out In Delhi - the ultimate site for foodiesIndiaMike - the most helpfu…

Started by Jacek

0 Jan 21, 2010

Where in Delhi will I find decent&cheap tailors?

I want to have sewed two suits and a bit of semi-casuals. I found about these, but need more detailed advice. Good tailors Suzy at 99105…

Started by Jacek

0 Oct 6, 2009

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service