Natalie Goldsmith's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"not sure about the german style games. im sure they are good. can u name a couple as…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied Jun 22, 2011 to Looking for board gammers!

36 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Osman

"    hey there,   cool about the board games. i havnt played the ones u mentioned. do…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied Jun 21, 2011 to Looking for board gammers!

36 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Osman

"i think ur allowed to post ur full email on this website without (a) etc so u dont n…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 20, 2011 to looking after room available - Long time rent

2 May 20, 2011
Reply by Natalie Goldsmith

"Hi Rajiv. What's the range of prices you have for your apartments? Please let me kno…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 19, 2011 to Accomodation

15 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Tanya Anand

"hey there,   out of interest how much would teh room be per month??   thanks,   nata…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 7, 2011 to Accomodation

15 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Tanya Anand

"Hey Shaun,   Id be really really interested to know the name of the human rights NGO…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 7, 2011 to Hello! Looking for a flat or room in Southern Delhi

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by ronny menon

"HI Sofie,   Good to see your message. Ive actually been thinking for a while that Id…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 5, 2011 to Volunteers needed for NGO working with slum children

31 May 26, 2011

"Hi Verma,   Thanks for your message :):)   What sort of better work opportunties do…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 4, 2011 to DilliNet Needs hosts & hostesses for part time jobs with famous brands

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Nicole Gomes

"Sounds great. Thats exactly what Id want in Delhi- Part time work! :):)"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 3, 2011 to DilliNet Needs hosts & hostesses for part time jobs with famous brands

12 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Nicole Gomes

"HI there. Sorry I havnt read teh articles you posted fully yet. Will read articles l…"

Natalie Goldsmith replied May 3, 2011 to Employment Visa only for people paid over $25 000

3 May 3, 2011
Reply by Natalie Goldsmith

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service