Gary Bearman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My wife and I were staying in Delhi in an apartment, but let it go, and now we want…"

Gary Bearman replied Jan 19, 2012 to Flat for Rent in Maharani bagh

2 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Gary Bearman

"Two places we've yet to go are the Lotus Temple and the Red Fort.  Would anyone (may…"

Gary Bearman replied Dec 22, 2011 to Couple just arrived for long-term Delhi stay - would love to meet up with other ex-pats

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Gary Bearman

"I want to sincerely thank you for recommending Paharganj!  This was one that was not…"

Gary Bearman replied Dec 22, 2011 to Guide to Delhi markets

16 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Elena Pages

"I would also love some advice on how to ship boxes back home.  I've been in Delhi a…"

Gary Bearman replied Dec 20, 2011 to Leaving Delhi - sending cartons back home

5 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie Goldsmith

"FYI, the Dillinet called us Grace & Robin, but we're actually Gary & Robin! …"

Gary Bearman replied Dec 12, 2011 to Couple just arrived for long-term Delhi stay - would love to meet up with other ex-pats

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Gary Bearman

"I sent you our contact info. :-) "

Gary Bearman replied Dec 9, 2011 to Couple just arrived for long-term Delhi stay - would love to meet up with other ex-pats

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Gary Bearman

"Can you e-mail me the cost and more details, photos, etc.? Thanks!"

Gary Bearman replied Dec 3, 2011 to Husband and Wife Looking For Place For Us December 6th onwards (for about one month)

2 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Gary Bearman

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service