Shahana Dastidar's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I just realised your request was posted in 2013. No idea why it's Top Content on DEC…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Apr 5, 2015 to Looking for a room in South Delhi before mid July

2 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Shahana Dastidar

"Hi Marrewa - I believe this room is already taken. If there's one free in June, I'll…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Apr 16, 2014 to Large room available immediately in Alaknanda (near G.K.-2), South Delhi

2 Apr 16, 2014

"Hi Daphna. Please check your email. I've sent you the telephone number for arranging…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Jul 31, 2012 to Room for rent in South Delhi available August 1

4 Jul 31, 2012

"Hi Carmen. Please ask her to check her email. I've sent her the telephone number to…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Jul 31, 2012 to Room for rent in South Delhi available August 1

4 Jul 31, 2012

"Hello I posted on Dillinet about rooms available in a shared flat in South Delhi. Y…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Dec 8, 2011 to Looking for a place to live in the south of New Delhi

12 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Nisha Ravi

"Just posted yesterday, rooms available in a fully furnished expat flatshare in Alakn…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Nov 28, 2011 to I"m looking for a nice room in an apartment/house with great people

8 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Nikhil Jain

"Another public library is at the Sahitya Akademi, India's National Academy of Letter…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Sep 25, 2010 to Library in Delhi or Gurgaon?

10 Sep 25, 2010

"1. Avoid mosquito bites. Slather on a product called Odomos. 2. Use Pre-paid taxi a…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Sep 21, 2010 to 5 tips for someone who just moved to India

6 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Kiran-Ratri

"I'm assuming the Nehru library Markus is referring to is the Nehru Memorial Library…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Sep 19, 2010 to Library in Delhi or Gurgaon?

10 Sep 25, 2010

"I drove past it once out of curiosity. Its absolutely ghastly. Complete kitsch. And…"

Shahana Dastidar replied Jul 29, 2010 to Kindgdom of Dreams in Gurgaon

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jacek

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service