All Discussions Tagged 'delhi' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clean and quiet rooms available for short term from 15th of April

Short and long term stay guest house in Kailash colony, closed to the market and the metro, in a very quiet area, park facing. 2 rooms and…

Started by Coraline

0 Apr 8, 2014

Furnished apartment available in green leafy CR Park- South Delhi

Furnished apartment in a new house is available to rent by preferably female tenants/a couple. There is a double bedroom, study, living an…

Started by Sushmita

0 Mar 26, 2014

Delhi Temple Tour

Hey Friends, Join me for a fun filled day of Delhi Temple Tour! I will take you through Delhi's some of the most popular and interesting te…

Started by Shilpa Goel

0 Nov 28, 2013

Delhi Temple Tour

Hey Friends, Join me for a fun filled day of Delhi Temple Tour! I will take you through Delhi's some of the most popular and interesting te…

Started by Shilpa Goel

0 Nov 28, 2013

FREE NEW YEAR BOLLYWOOD DANCE AND PILATES CLASS

SPECIAL FREE NEW YEAR PARTY CLASS SUNDAY 30th DEC FOR ALL! Gear up for the new years eve with Party steps and Choreography to latest sensat…

Started by Ruchi Pushkarna

0 Dec 28, 2012

Looking for 1 or 2 flatmates, CR Park, South Delhi.

Hey room hunters, I have one, maybe two, room(s) opening up in a spacious, sunny, and quiet 3 room apartment. Looking for someone to take…

Started by David Chen

0 Aug 13, 2012

LOOKING FOR DOUBLE ROOM AT SOUTH DELHÍ FOR 7 MONTHS

We are a couple from Spain. We're going to live in Delhi for 7 months, doing an internship. We'll be there in July, and we're looking for a…

Started by LQB

0 Jun 4, 2012

FOOTBALL FOR ALL - Every week in Delhi, next round 20th May

After a thoroughly enjoyable 10th LEH Khel LEH Football Tournament its time to invite you to the 11th edition of this exciting tournament.…

Started by Siddharth Pandey

0 May 15, 2012

Need a room in June for a month!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to rent a room in an apartment in South Delhi for the entire month of June only. I'll be potentially sharing the r…

Started by splint

0 Mar 23, 2012

Does anyone have a flat/room in South Delhi?

Hello hello, I'm a student from the UK moving to Delhi in a week's time until the beginning of July. I'd love to find a place somewhere aro…

Started by Liz Chatterjee

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Nisha Ravi

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service