Connecting Expats In Delhi
The January round of LEH Khel LEH was super fun with the Czech+Slovak embassy team lifting the trophy after winning the Grand Final 2-0 against FC India Gate!
The February round is scheduled for 12th Feb, details below.
Hope to see many of you there! Cheers!!
Hello all you sports enthusiasts, its time to take a call!
Make friends, get fit and have fun while getting back onto the playfield. LEH LEH Sports presents to you the opportunity to be part of our brand new amateur football league called LEH Khel LEH. Our offer extends to all you boys and girls out there - this tournament is skills, age and stamina agnostic. Come play as an individual or as a team. Be a part of an exciting, fun-filled and action-packed experience.
1. Matches are scheduled to be played at 1:30 pm onwards (pls arrive latest by 1:00 pm) on the 12th of February, 2012
2. Venue - For Feb 2012, this will take place at the DDA Mini Football Ground in Vasant Kunj, Adjacent to Sector B1 & B7
3. Each half will be of 10 minutes
4. Teams will be of upto 8 players, 6 on the pitch and upto 2 rolling substitutes
5. Each team must have a minimum of 2 girls out of the 8 team members, with at least 1 girl on the field at any given time
ON THE HOUSE:
We will provide the following-
3. Water for all players
4. Fruits for the players'
5. Certificates for all players, trophies & prizes for the top 2 teams
Players must bring their own sports shoes and other necessary equipment (shin guards etc.)
So will you be the player that scores the winning goal for your team in the LEH Khel LEH league?
Come out and play! Bring on the best in you, bring friends along and give yourself a UNIQUE TEAM NAME.
After all, you don't have to be a professional sportstar to be a champion!
FOR TEAM/ INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT:
JAI on +91 9899267493
SID on +91 9560956747
After the great success of the January round of LEH Khel LEH which was won by the Czech+Slovak team, the February round is set for Sunday, 12th Feb at Vasant Kunj. Contact us ASAP to get your team in before registrations close.