These three days have been an avalanche of disturbing informations about CWG. Just few links

What would be the end of this story? Massive national embarassment or a little jugaad and things will work out at the end?

Share you views guys!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thodi thodi jugaad se saab kuch last minute hojayega don't worry about the games yaar
Yep. After all these are minor glitches.

"I would like you tell very categorically that these minor glitches and hitches do come around....but to make out as the whole thing is collapsing - I am sorry, we do not agree with that," Dikshit told reporters. "

Read more: CWG not collapsing, says Delhi CM - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/CWG-not-collapsing-sa...
I think we just tried to over do things ...... "Rome wasn't build in a day " rite ........ Should have just concentrated on the games venue first n then the rest of the city ........

At present most of the things seem to be in order ........ Lets see wht impression it leaves on the visitors ...... Hope we dnt have any more bridges etc collapsing .....

Salute !!!!

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service