Does anyone know, if the employment Visa regulations regarding the minimum salary level etc are still in force?

Is it hard to get the employment or business visa now?

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As far as I know visa criteria hasnt changed and still need to be earning quite a reasonable amount to get an employment visa. However I would double check with consulate/ embassy etc.

Regards,

Natalie

As I knew from the last two months the regulations is still running in all High commissions but, is not 100% grantee will let you register , according to your situation .

So minimum will take around 1 to 2 weeks to get it .

Best of luck

The minimum annual salary requirement is Rs11 lakh or the equivalent foreign currency. (For example, if you're a US citizen, it's about $25,000.) There are a few stated exceptions which include non-English language teachers as well as trades which require specialized skills - western cooks and athletic coaches. Lastly, there is also a murky category of embassy/UN people that are granted visas even though they may not meet the salary requirement.

Good luck!

Hi Noelle,

Where did u hear about these exceptions regarding an employment visa- athletic coaches and language teachers etc?? do u know where I can find info on the exceptions??? Ive never heard of this before.

Many thanks!

Natalie :):):)

yes but the teaching isnt teaching english is it?? i think its teaching other langauges?? do u know? thanks :):)

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2014   Created by Viren Khanna.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service