Three years ago I did a study abroad program in Delhi and have decided to return to this wonderful city. I arrived in Delhi about one week ago and I am already renting a flat. I am looking for one flat mate to take an unoccupied room and pay half of the rent, which will be 6,500 rupees. The flat is located in Krishna Nagar, Safdarjung enclave (near green park metro station). I live in a wonderful neighborhood and the metro is easily accessible. The only downside of the apartment is that room contains an Indian style toilet.

About myself: I am a somewhat quiet guy, but I like to have fun. I enjoy eating at Karims, playing board games and drinking beer. My favorite thing to do in India is travel. I have plans on visiting the north east and spending sometime in Sikkim/Manipur.

If you want to know more about the room or myself please send me a message and hopefully we can work something out.   

Evan

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Evan, 

I moved to Delhi about 12 days ago and have been desperately seeking an apartment or a flatmate to share with. 
  I am here in Delhi working with a music events and artist management firm. We mostly cover electronic genres of music.

My phone number is +91 96 50 24 777 0. Please call me at the soonest. I would love to have a look at the apartment.  

Sikkim is beautiful by the way. You must go in March - April.

Take care o you  Evan.

Hey,

Thanks for the interest, but just yesterday I found a roommate. I wish you all the best of luck on finding a place. 

Evan

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service