I will be in india on an employment visa, but plan to stay on a few weeks after my contract expires. Does anyone know whether it is possible to switch from one type of visa to the other (i.e. from employment to tourist) while in the country? If not, what is the easiest / cheapest way to leave the country, get a tourist visa, and return? Thanks in advance for your help!

Views: 79

Reply to This



Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct


© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service