TRAVELING AROUND INDIA APRIL 2012 / LOOKING FOR TRAVEL BUDDY

Hello everyone!

I am leaving Delhi in the end of March and I will be traveling around India during the month of April. I am looking for some nice travel buddies to join me during my trip! I am thinking to start with North West by going to Kashmir, then going to North Est to Darjeeling and Kolkata and maybe the Andaman Islands if I have enough time... In mid/end of April I would like to go in the South of India, to Kerala and Mumbai.

This is just what I now plan to do, but my dates are flexible and I can definitely move my plan if you have places you would like to visit!

So if you are motivated for any of these destinations and would like to join let me know!

Cheers

Marie

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marie

I just got back from a 6 month travel, ideal would be to enroll with couch surfing, and travbuddy

you will meet a lot of travel buddies who are either already there or are planning to go there the same dates as you.

hope this helps

ciao

ash

RSS

Events

WELCOME TO DEC / DISCLAIMER

Your safety and comfort is our deepest concern.

Please avoid publishing your e-mail or phone numbers- they are visible to non-members as well. For own safety, use only internal mails/chat system for communication.

Read further:

Code Of Conduct

FAQ

© 2017   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service